Monday, September 3, 2012

THE PSYCHOPATH’S PRAYER


Hallowed be my name. 
Protect me from detection and background checks today. 
May my rat-like smirk be hidden and my pupils not dilate, allowing me to woo my targets with pity plays, sob stories about cancer, childhood abuse, and other ‘Poor Me’ fabrications. 
Grant me wild mood swings which happen in an instant, and superficial social issues I can align with in order to look good. 
As I saunter through the valley of the shadow of fabrication carrying unread Carl Sagan books to show how intellectual I am, may search engines be my guides. 
May my righteous indignation prove my superiority over all. 
I shall believe in what I think others would like me to believe in until I discard all those losers the moment they require anything from me in return. 
I shall get married to avoid paying rent and have children just to see what it is like then lose interest when people give them the attention that should be mine. 
I shall invent fake beautiful admirers on social networks to flirt with me. 
I shall have sex with something, anything, everything, to show others how desirable I am. 
Long may I scream and rage as successful and happy past targets act like I don’t exist, because no one deserves to be happy without me. 
Deliver me from red flags, for mine is the kingdom of power over the gullible, forever.
Richard Dawkins.
Oops, I mean, Amen.


“No, I never said anything other than “Amen”. I think you are mentally insane and need help. This relationship isn’t working out and it is all your fault, you dumb, unstable, ugly bitch. I found a man, yes A MAN who understands me and has a speed boat and he is even more gullible than you are. I was a gay man living a lie of a straight life because you tricked me. You stabbed me in the back like everyone else. I am a hero now for coming out of the closet. What joint bank account? You need to take more medication. Now stop stalking me...

Oh, and by the way, you are putting on weight and your wonky eye is getting worse.“

Thomas Sheridan COPYRIGHT 2012





from: DEFEATED DEMONS freedom from consciousness parasites in psychopathic society by Thomas Sheridan copyright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment